My new addition to the blog is called The Weekly 5. Every Monday, I will be sharing five finds that I discovered over the previous week. These finds might be a new blog to read, recipe to try, app to download, item to buy or friend to follow. I am very excited to be sharing these weekly discoveries with you.
1. Nunuco Design Company- This European company creates beautiful watercolor designs and implements them into paper goods and iPhone cases. I bought my NDC case last Spring and it is still in perfect condition. I love that they have a variety of designs and offer a monogram option!
2. Gimme Some Oven- This is a great food blog that I found last week. The recipes on Ali's blog are fresh, easy, and quick, which I love! I tried the Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti and added broccoli into the mix. Delicious!
3. The Odyssey- I'm really excited about this one, because my sister, Samantha, is now a writer for Odyssey. I have linked her first published writing. This is an amazing social platform that allows thousands of writers to contribute about topics that matter to them. I see a lot of Facebook friends sharing these topics daily.
4. Ashley Brooke Designs' Coffee Mugs- So these are probably my most favorite thing to drink my coffee, tea and hot chocolate out of. I love the "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm" design she has in her Valentine's Day collection.
5. Southern Living Magazine's Instagram- If you are not following, Southern Living Magazine's Instagram, you should. I love that I can find delicious recipes, home décor ideas and travel inspiration all in one feed.