This holiday weekend continues with another day off from work. I really needed it after our weekend ski trip to Hidden Valley Resort in Pennsylvania. This is a great resort to go to if you aren't an amazing skier like me. I am a beginner skier and Dane was trying out snowboarding, so the trails were perfect! It's amazing how much of a workout you can get from skiing. I am so sore! The rest of my Tuesday is going to be spent cooking a yummy slow cooker meal, cleaning and mentally preparing for work tomorrow. Back to reality!
1. Blue Apron: This is a new company that has been publicized on TV and the internet. Blue Apron is a great option for busy families or if you dislike grocery shopping. You choose the recipes you want to make and they send you all of the premeasured ingredients right to your door. They are having a great deal on Groupon right now.
2. Mosaic District: If you love boutique shopping and eating at amazing restaurants then you need to check out Mosaic District in Fairfax, Virginia. When you arrive with your girlfriends for retail therapy you have great options like Anthropologie, Kendra Scott and Bevello. After shopping, you can dine at True Food Kitchen or my favorite Matchbox. Oh and I can't forget to tell you about Angelika Film Center where you can eat and drink while watching the newest movies.
3. Chanel Lip Gloss: Tocade #182 is my go to pink lip color by Chanel. This tube has lasted me months and is so worth the money. It isn't sticky, which is a lip gloss pet peeve of mine.
4. Citrus Floral Recipe Box: This adorable recipe box is by Rifle Paper Company. It comes with the dividers, recipe cards and a beautiful storage box. What a great gift for a bridal shower or housewarming party.
5. Snapchat: If you haven't heard or aren't a part of the Snapchat craze, you are missing out! Yes, it is another way to eat up 30 minutes or more of your day watching what other people are doing. But...it has some fun features like the selfie filters that are so fun to use. Add me if you have the app. My username is rorzechowski